(adds Anglo contract, fresh analyst comment, updates shares) By Santosh Menon LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - British metals and chemicals firm Johnson Matthey Plc reported half-year profits towards the top end of expectations on Thursday and forecast growth in annual earnings, helped by the growing quest for cleaner air. But its shares fell as the earnings were hemmed in by a weak dollar, and after it unveiled a less profitable new contract with Anglo American Platinum . The world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Johnson Matthey H1 profits up, confident on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.