* Closing arguments end after 3 days of hearings * Judge says will issue ruling on sale on Monday * Approval would vindicate White House bankruptcy plan (Adds details from testimony, arguments, quotes) By Tom Hals and Emily Chasan NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. bankruptcy judge overseeing Chrysler LLC's bankruptcy case said on Friday he would issue an opinion "sometime on Monday" on the automaker's proposed sale of most assets to a new company run by Italy's Fiat SpA. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Judge pushes ruling on Chrysler's sale to Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.