(Adds background, investor comment) By Kevin Krolicki and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 19 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian raised his stake in Ford Motor Co to 6.5 percent this week and said he was willing to support the automaker's turnaround with an infusion of additional capital. Kerkorian, who has now invested about $1 billion in Ford, had disclosed a stake of 5.5 percent last week after completing a tender offer which was massively oversubscribed. A long-time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Kerkorian raises Ford stake, offers more capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642