(Recasts, adds Renault comments, details) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - France's Lagardere said on Wednesday it was halting production of Renault's Avantime car, ending decades of involvement in the car business and torpedoing Renault's boldly designed luxury car. The decision by Lagardere, whose Matra Automobile unit assembled the Avantime for Renault, ends the media firm's automobile business after decades in which it sold sporty cars to French consumers and captured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lagardere, Renault give up on Avantime car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.