(Recasts, adds bylines, analyst comments, background; updates stock action) By Ben Klayman and David Bailey CHICAGO, March 29 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. said on Wednesday it secured $800 million in new loans, cheering investors who had worried about a liquidity crunch at the troubled auto parts maker and sending its shares up 11 percent. The company also said it will shift most of its European interior products business to a venture backed by billionaire financier Wilbur Ross in exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lear to borrow $800 mln; restructures Europe unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.