(Adds remarks from conference call, updates stock activity) By David Bailey CHICAGO, April 22 (Reuters) - Auto interiors supplier Lear Corp. on Friday said quarterly earnings plunged 83 percent because of vehicle output cuts and higher raw materials costs, and it slashed its full-year earnings outlook. Lear, whose shares fell 12.46 percent to a two-year low, said results were hurt by sharp production declines on vehicles for which it provides a high level of content. "Its 65 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lear earnings plunge, slashes 2005 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.