(Recasts first paragraph, adds stock activity) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. on Wednesday posted a steep fourth-quarter net loss, pressured by charges, but said operating results came in slightly better than expected and shares rose 6 percent. Lear, which announced a two-year restructuring plan in June, said production cuts by North American automakers on key vehicles and higher raw material costs hurt results. But the company reported positive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lear posts big 4th-qtr net loss after charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642