(Adds details, more analyst comment, updates stock price) By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. said on Monday it will slash up to 7,700 jobs and revise its financial forecasts as it begins a global restructuring. Shares of Lear, which is facing production downturns by automakers Ford and General Motors , eased on concern that its current earnings forecasts were too high, analysts said. The job cuts will initially affect five production plants in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lear to trim up to 7,700 jobs amid restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.