* Leterme named for second term as PM, replaces Van Rompuy * Risk of political instability, linguistic divide * Shaping clear economic policy seen as priority (Updates after swearing in, address to parliament) By Philip Blenkinsop BRUSSELS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Flemish Christian Democrat Yves Leterme was appointed on Wednesday for a second stint as Belgian prime minister that will test his ability to keep the country stable and manage divisions between Dutch- and French-speakers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Leterme named Belgian PM, press say must do better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.