* Swedish Automobile gets 13 mln euro order * Has enough to pay employees, some suppliers this month * Needs more money to restart production * Swedish Automobile shares up 23 pct (Changes dateline, adds supplier comments, updates shares) By Roberta B. Cowan and Simon Johnson AMSTERDAM/STOCKHOLM, June 27 (Reuters) - Struggling carmaker Saab said on Monday it had secured funds to pay workers' wages and some suppliers' bills, staving off the threat of collapse for now. Saab owner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lifeline for Saab as carmaker wins Chinese order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642