* Says total tonnes mined relatively flat * Platinum sales up 16.7 pct at 108,342 ounces * On track to hit sales target of 660,000 ounces * Chairman says firm taking lead in employee relations * Shares up more than 12 percent By Lorraine Turner and Paul Sandle LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - South African miner Lonmin has started to put a troubled year behind it, saying production in the last three months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lonmin turns a corner as production bounces back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.