(Adds news conference, further analyst comments, updates stock) By Pilar Wolfsteller ZURICH, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Lonza's operating income fell by almost one third last year, but the Swiss specialty chemicals firm said it would focus on its life sciences business to boost profitability, helping its shares. Lonza stock reversed initial losses on Wednesday to trade around one-year highs, buoyed by ambitious longer term targets despite lower than expected 2004 figures. The Basel-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lonza 2004 oper income down, outlook buoys shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642