(Adds Lookers' rejection, Vardy recommendation, quotes) LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Car dealer Lookers Plc rejected a proposed merger from Pendragon Plc involving the two companies and rival Reg Vardy Plc on Friday, saying it fundamentally undervalued its prospects. Earlier on Friday, Britain's largest car dealer, Pendragon, proposed resolving a bid battle for Vardy by pressing ahead with its offer for the firm and merging with rival bidder Lookers. On Jan. 17, Lookers unveiled an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Lookers spurns proposed three-way merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642