* Q4 loss $1.25/shr vs loss $1.33/shr year ago * Q4 revenue up 12 pct to $5.42 bln * Buys Karmann Japan, working on Karmann Germany, Poland * Cuts '10 rev outlook to $19-20 bln from $19.5-$20.5 bln * Shares up 14 Canadian cents to C$60.55 on TSX (Recasts, adds details, stock price, analyst comments) By John McCrank TORONTO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Sales at Magna International Inc rose 12 percent in the latest quarter due to a more stable auto market, but the global auto parts supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Magna posts loss on charges as sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.