(Recasts. In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Frank Pingue TORONTO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canada's biggest auto parts maker, Magna International , reported a sharp drop in profit and halved its dividend on Tuesday, sending its shares skidding to their lowest level in nearly three months. Magna shares dropped 7 percent to C$86.04 on the Toronto Stock Exchange, before rebounding slightly to C$86.80, for a drop of 6 percent. In New York, the shares fell $5.04, or 6 percent, to $74.59. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Magna shares slapped by lower profit, dividend cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642