* Magna to inject more equity capital to assume greater risk * Move could placate remaining critics in German government * Still offers 500 mln eur, but 350 mln to come in cash * GM, Magna held meeting at the highest level * RHJ does not feel pressure to sweeten its bid -source (Rewrites throughout, adding new sources) By Gernot Heller and Christiaan Hetzner BERLIN/FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Magna offered to increase the amount of upfront capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Magna sweetens Opel bid to soothe critics -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.