(Adds bond and credit default swap prices) NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - All three major credit-rating agencies on Monday cut their senior unsecured debt ratings on Ford Motor Co. , citing the automaker's plans to raise $18 billion in debt financing, much of it secured by Ford's assets. Ford said on Monday it launched the financing as a way to fund its negative operating cash flow and efforts to restructure the company it to return to profitability. Moody's cut Ford's senior unsecured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Major agencies cut Ford's unsecured debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.