(Adds analyst comments, share price in paras 16-18) KUALA LUMPUR, July 26 (Reuters) - Sales of motor vehicles in Malaysia surged 20 percent in the first half as the economy recovered, prompting carmakers and distributors on Friday to more than double their full-year growth forecast. The Malaysian Automotive Association, a grouping of the country's major auto manufacturers and traders, said vehicle sales rose to 219,141 units in the first six months from 182,222 in the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Malaysian car companies raise 2002 sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642