(Adds CEO comments from analyst meeting, new analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, Feb 21 (Reuters) - MAN AG is aiming for operating profit of more than $1 billion by 2007 as part of its efforts to boost returns over the business cycle, the German industrial conglomerate said, sending its shares higher. "A 6 percent operating margin target corresponds to an improvement of more than 300 million euros over the 2004 level," Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson told reporters on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-MAN AG targets over $1 bln operating profit by 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642