(Adds analyst comment, closing share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. posted its best-ever annual operating profit on Thursday with an 18 percent jump and forecast better-than-expected growth ahead, fuelled by a sales expansion worldwide. Its shares gained as much as 4.7 percent after the auto maker also raised its per-share dividend by 1 yen to 3 yen for the year ended March 31. The stock ended up 2.8 percent at 371 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mazda sees solid growth after record 04/05 profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642