(Recasts, adds buyside comment) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp said on Wednesday President Lewis Booth has stepped down to fill Ford Europe's vacated COO position, leaving the car maker in the hands of a Japanese veteran for the first time in seven years. The announcement came as a surprise since Booth had been expected to stay for at least two years after taking charge of Japan's fifth-largest auto maker in June 2002. "I recognise this is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mazda's Booth to head Ford Europe, Japanese takes helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.