(Updates with announcement, CFO comment) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - Scandal-plagued auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) rewrote its revival plan on Wednesday after a string of recall scandals over the past month alienated drivers and dealt a bigger-than-expected blow to sales. The revision comes barely a month after MMC announced sweeping restructuring steps along with a $4 billion emergency rescue package on May 21, confirming analysts' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-M'bishi Motors revises revival plan on recall fallout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642