(Adds background on Mubadala, quote) MILAN, July 27 (Reuters) - Mediobanca agreed to sell 5 percent of Ferrari to an investment firm owned by the Abu Dhabi government on Wednesday, part of a plan to lighten its stake in the Italian sports car maker. Mediobanca currently owns 15 percent of Ferrari, part of a stake it bought in 2002 to help pump funds into its owner Fiat , which was then in the depths of crisis. Mediobanca said it would sell the stake to the Mubadala Development Company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mediobanca sells 5 pct of Ferrari to Abu Dhabi firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.