(Adds comments from conference call, updates shares) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - Underlying profit at DaimlerChrysler's flagship Mercedes Car Group in the first quarter disappointed the market on Thursday, eclipsing the automaker's overall forecast-beating group operating earnings. Profit at U.S. arm Chrysler more than halved in the quarter as a price war raging in the crucial U.S. market showed no sign of letting up, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mercedes disappoints as Daimler Q1 profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.