* Q4 core operating profit 258 mln euro, vs forecast 309 mln * Sees core op profit growth of 3-13 pct in 2010 * Cuts dividend to 1.00 euro, vs forecast 1.49 euro * Shares down 6.8 percent to lowest in almost a year (Adds analyst comment, shares) By Ludwig Burger DARMSTADT, Germany, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Merck KGaA , the world's largest maker of chemicals for flat screens, gave a cautious 2010 outlook well below market forecasts and cut its dividend reflecting uncertainty over its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Merck KGaA's outlook disappoints as drugs weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.