* Argentina facing series of WTO complaints * Mexico says could ask WTO to adjudicate * Mexican exports to Argentina have fallen GENEVA/MEXICO CITY, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Mexico has launched its first dispute against Argentina at the World Trade Organization, accusing it of protectionism, a move that follows similar complaints by the European Union, United States and Japan. The Mexican complaint, announced by the WTO on Monday, centers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mexico fights "protectionist" Argentina at WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.