(Adds earnings results paragraphs 6, 15-17) By Cyntia Barrera Diaz MEXICO CITY, Feb 17 (Reuters)- Mexican holding company Desc said on Tuesday it will offer shareholders more stock as part of a restructuring plan to cut debt in a deal that could see magnate Carlos Slim buy a stake in the company. Desc, a maker of autoparts, chemicals and consumer goods, said it plans to boost its capital by about $248 million by issuing about 913 million shares of common stock. It said the proposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mexico's Desc to boost capital, Slim may step in" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642