(Adds detail throughout, Finance Director quote, updates shares) By Jean-Michel Belot PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin raised its operating margin target for 2002 on Tuesday as it posted better than expected first-half profits, sending its shares up as much as six percent in early trading. Europe's largest tyre manufacturer said that excluding a worsening in the tyre market, or in exchange rate and raw material conditions, it expected an operating margin between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Michelin ups margin goal, sets shares on a roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.