(Updates with closing price) By Vicki Kwong HONG KONG, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares of Chinese mini-car and helicopter maker AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd jumped more than 21 percent in their debut in Hong Kong on Thursday as investors bet that sizzling economic growth will boost sales. "Investors are confident about its business outlook," said Ben Kwong, associate director at brokers KGI Asia Ltd. "Cars and aircraft are both high-growth industries in China." The stock ended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mini-car maker AviChina races ahead in debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.