(Writes through with new business plan) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd reported rosy half-year results on Thursday and outlined a roadmap for further growth as two trading houses agreed to help stabilise its recovery by buying preferred shares. Isuzu, held 10 percent by General Motors Corp. , posted a 22 percent rise in its operating profit in the April-September first half and lifted its forecast for the full business year to a record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mitsubishi Corp, Itochu to buy pref stock in Isuzu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642