(Recasts with comments from news conference) By Takaya Yamaguchi and Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp is working on a revival plan costing about 250 billion yen ($2.3 billion) with the aim of expanding in Southeast Asia and holding on to its plants in Japan, Mitsubishi group sources said. Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, mired in huge losses and debt, is under pressure to come up with a restructuring plan after top shareholder DaimlerChrysler AG pulled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mitsubishi Motors eyes $2.3 bln revival plan-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.