(Adds company comments) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp slashed its half-year and full-year earnings outlook on Thursday, battered by special loss charges at its North American finance unit and weak sales in the U.S. market. Unveiling numbers that surprised and worried analysts, Japan's fourth-largest automaker said it would fall deep into the red for the half year, forecasting a group net loss of 80 billion yen ($673.7 million) for the April-September ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mitsubishi Motors slashes outlook, hit by US woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642