* Assembler Sojitz blames labor disputes for output halt * Police killed workers in clashes at the plant this year * Venezuela warns of action unless deal reached (Updates with comment from government, adds byline) By Fabian Cambero CARACAS, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The assembler of Mitsubishi and Hyundai vehicles in Venezuela has suspended production indefinitely due to labor disputes, adding to the problems of the automotive sector in the OPEC nation. Assembler Sojitz Corp blamed acts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Mitsubishi,Hyundai assembly in Venezuela suspended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.