* Breakaway F1 series averted after deal reached * Teams win battle with Mosley who will not seek re-election * 2009 rules will remain in place for immediate future (Adds details on Mosley's immediate future, statements) By Estelle Shirbon PARIS, June 24 (Reuters) - Peace broke out in Formula One on Wednesday when a deal was reached to avert a breakaway series and teams agreed to further cut costs without a budget cap. Embattled FIA president Max Mosley, who said he would not be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Motor racing-Deal reached to avoid breakaway F1 series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.