(Adds BNY Mellon, Barclays Capital, Citigroup and Greenberg Traurig) Sept 28 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, send an email to email@example.com. BNY MELLON WEALTH MANAGEMENT The unit of Bank of New York Mellon Corp hired Daniel FitzPatrick as regional managing director overseeing the portfolio management teams and coordinating the sales and private banking efforts in Westchester ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-MOVES-BNY Mellon, Barclays Capital, Citi, Jefferies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.