(Adds ConvergEx, Cazenove, Nixon Peabody, BMO and others) Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. JEFFERIES The investment bank said it appointed Peter T. Santry as a managing director and head of distressed trading in its leveraged finance sales and trading division. Santry joins from Chapdelaine & Co, where he was head of leveraged products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-MOVES-Jefferies, Nomura, Citigroup, AXA Real Estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642