CONVERGEX The company appointed Joseph Cangemi, co-head of equity sales and execution for the firm's global electronic business, as chairman of the Securities Traders Association (STA). Cangemi will begin his year-long term on Jan. 1, 2011. He is currently serving as STA vice chairman for 2010. CAZENOVE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT The firm appointed Niall Kennedy as a director in its Edinburgh office joining from October. Kennedy joins from Adam & Co where he was an investment director for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-MOVES-Jefferies, Nomura, Citigroup, AXA Real Estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.