* Company says will seek equity fundraising * Source says rights issue could launch within 3 weeks * Shares fall 10 pct (Adds rights issue comment, updates shares, details) By Rhys Jones LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British bus and rail operator National Express walked away from a possible merger with rival Stagecoach and will now focus on raising cash by selling shares to cut its debts. Shares in National Express, which have risen by a third in the past quarter on persistent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nat Express snubs Stagecoach bid, eyes share sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642