* Lewis Campbell joins as executive chairman, interim CEO * Ustian ousted by board over the weekend -source * Goldman advising Navistar special committee -sources * Navistar shares up 1 pct By Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp replaced Chief Executive Officer Daniel Ustian with former Textron Inc CEO Lewis Campbell on an interim basis, after the truck maker's bet on a new generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Navistar board ousts CEO Ustian after failed engine bet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642