* To phase out three-year directorships * Icahn will not nominate director slate * Follows Icahn's nominations to Oshkosh board * Navistar shares down 0.4 pct; Oshkosh down 0.2 pct (Adds analyst, CEO quotes, details) By Scott Malone Nov 15 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp reached a deal with activist investor Carl Icahn that could put its directors up for election each year. In exchange, the billionaire Icahn, who holds a 10 percent stake in the U.S. heavy truck and engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Navistar reaches deal with Icahn on board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.