* Sees 2011 EPS of $5 to $6 vs Street view $4.67 * Sees industry sales of large trucks rebounding * Sees 2011 core sales $8 bln to $9 bln * Shares up 5 pct (Adds executive comments on truck market, updates shares) NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp forecast 2011 profit above the average Wall Street estimate, saying an improving economy would cause a rebound in sales of trucks, while lower costs and strong parts sales would support profits. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Navistar sees profit above Street, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.