(Recasts, adds Advantest results, forecasts) By Kiyoshi Takenaka and Mariko Katsumura TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Japanese chip maker NEC Electronics Corp. swung to a first half loss and forecast a deeper full-year deficit than expected while chip-tester maker Advantest Corp. stuck to its annual forecast of a 2.8 percent net profit decline. In light of its disappointing performance, NEC Electronics President and Chief Executive Kaoru Tosaka will step down on Nov. 1 and the company will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-NEC Elec sees 05/06 loss, Advantest keeps outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.