(Recasts first sentence, adds analyst comments, updates stock price) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. , the No. 3 U.S. auto parts supplier, on Monday said its quarterly earnings rose 12 percent on new business and the strong euro, but its shares slipped 3 percent after reaching an all-time high on Friday. "The company continues to perform well," said Mark Oline, managing director for Fitch Ratings, which initiated coverage of the company in September with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-New business boosts Lear profit but shares slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.