(Adds share price details) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. and JFE Holdings Inc. , Japan's top two steelmakers, on Thursday raised their full-year outlooks for a second time in two months, citing higher prices and a lower yen respectively, after booking stronger-than-expected first-half results. Shares in the two firms ended higher, although they hit the day's lows immediately after the announcements as some investors believed all the positive factors had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nippon Steel, JFE raise forecasts, H1 profit down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642