* Reports biggest quarterly profit since the Lehman crisis * Q2 beats consensus of 64.5 bln yen; up from Q1 Y61.89 bln * Profit at Y72.98 bln vs Y30.29bln loss & consensus Y64.5 bln * Sector could face calls for price cuts by Japan carmakers * Nippon Steel stock down 1.1 pct after results in flat market By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp is likely to struggle to meet its full-year forecast as it grapples with a strong yen and slower demand in Asia in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nippon Steel outlook dim on currency risk, weak demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642