(Adds buyside comments) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co said on Wednesday it extended its dramatic revival in the just-ended business year, posting a 51 percent rise in operating profit and forecasting further growth powered by U.S. launches. "Nissan's revival is a reality," President Carlos Ghosn told a news conference. "Three years ago, our business was in accelerated decline. Today, we're not only back in the global race, we're among the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nissan posts big profit growth, sees further rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642