* Sentra to be second of 5 all new vehicles in US * Canton plant to make seven vehicles by year's end (Adds governor's union comment, labor expert comment, Nissan in U.S background) By Bernie Woodall CANTON, Miss., June 28 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Co said it will add workers and start production of the Sentra compact sedan at its Canton plant in Mississippi later this year. Adding Sentra production along with two previously announced vehicles by the end of the year will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nissan to produce Sentra at Canton; add jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.