* Datsun vehicles to be priced around $6,200-paper * India, Russia, Indonesia to get first Datsuns-paper * Using Datsun name will protect Nissan's brand image (Adds background details) TOKYO, March 2 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co plans to revive the Datsun nameplate to sell inexpensive cars tailored for emerging markets from 2014, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday, as the Japanese automaker revs up its efforts to tap fast-growth countries. Nissan's chief executive, Carlos Ghosn, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Nissan reviving Datsun brand for emerging markets-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642