(Recasts, updates stock price) OSLO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Norway's Norsk Hydro said on Monday it agreed to sell its European auto parts casting business to Mexican conglomerate Alfa for 416 million euros ($546.3 million). Alfa said the purchase of Norsk Hydro's operations in Germany, Austria, Hungary and Sweden by its Nemak auto parts subsidiary was part of a plan to expand in strategic countries. Energy and aluminium group Norsk Hydro also agreed to sell its 49.99 percent stake in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Norway's Norsk Hydro sells unit to Mexico's Alfa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642