(changes dateline, recasts with closing COMEX, bullion prices) NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - COMEX gold ended in a standstill on Thursday, trapped by final position adjustments before options on COMEX futures and on London spot bullion rolled off the books in an unusual dual expiration day. December gold ended unchanged at $317.60 an ounce, trading in a wafer-thin $317.20-$318.70 range. Spot bullion was last quoted in New York at $317.45/95, off fractionally from $317.55/8.05 at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-NY gold trapped by options expirations, ends flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.