* Bernanke wins high marks from financial markets * Must be confirmed by U.S. Senate * Renomination expected but early move should ease fears * Obama to praise Bernanke for courage and creativity (Adds quotes, details) By Ross Colvin and Patricia Zengerle OAK BLUFFS, Mass., Aug 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will nominate Ben Bernanke to a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve on Tuesday as the economy shows signs of recovery, a senior administration official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Obama to name Bernanke to 2nd term as Fed chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.